Halfbrick Studios is a video game developer company based in Queensland, Australia founded in the year 2001. he studio is currently based in Sydney, Australia for their upcoming gaming project. This move was brought about by an initiative by the New South Wales government, the Interactive Media Fund. In March 2012, Halfbrick Studios acquired Onan Games for an undisclosed price. Onan is best known for Mandreel, which allows games to support iOS, Android, Flash and HTML development.
- Shainiel Deo- Chief Executive Officer
- Phil Larsen- Chief Marketing Officer
- Ben Vale- Executive Producer
- Mik Dobele- Executive Producer
- Luke Muscat- Executive Producer